Saturday 3 September 2011

Why I Like Blogging!!!

Its a long story. Recently, i have found that I am using internet alot. For Youtube, Social Networking, Video editing etc. I have tried many times to create a website of my own from scratch but most of the time I got stuck at web-hosting. So i decided to try out these website making services.

I first went to WordPress. It was a good experience but then I noticed that it was a little bit difficult to operate. Then i went to tumblr. I absolutely loved the tumblr interface and started using it until i recently decided to make a test blog on blogspot.com. Blogspot is just a beautiful service. I can do alot more and its got some flexibilty. You can easily edit the HTML themes and so on, which you couldnt do in wordpress.

I love my website and I have got a dream to make it popular. you can select from multiple themes and majority of them are professional and good-looking.

I love blogging. I think its a kind of a good way to express your feelings and share your experiences.

In this website, you will get to see alot of content from the world of technology as i am a "geek". :D Especially Apple.
Lets see what future brings:D

No comments:

Post a Comment